Hi! This is Aprajita Jha.
As humans, we say ‘yes’ to some things in life, ‘no’ to certain aspects, and then there are the in-betweens.
Here’s sharing a little bit about me—things I like to say yes to and the things that I’d rather stay away from. Hope you find the in-between’s about me through my writings.
Things I like to say ‘Yes’ to:
- Discovering new things about myself.
- Living each day minimally yet meaningfully.
- Having deep meaningful conversations.
- Understanding, managing, and expressing my emotions.
- Developing stoicism.
Things that I prefer to say ‘No’ to:
- Going against my values to please others.
- Imposing my thoughts, beliefs, and ideas on others.
- Living on an auto-pilot mode.
- Communicating violently.
- Being insincere.
If you’d like to write to me personally, please feel free to send me a mail.